can't get OTA updates

xoluvsdance12

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I bought my tablet last tuesday, and my firmware was .21. I never received the .22 update, and now I haven't received the .26 update either. I tried cold booting it, but it didn't work, and I don't want to update it manually. Why can't i get OTA updates?

KillerG

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I bought my tablet last tuesday, and my firmware was .21. I never received the .22 update, and now I haven't received the .26 update either. I tried cold booting it, but it didn't work, and I don't want to update it manually. Why can't i get OTA updates?

I think you have to be on .22 to get the .26 update. Grab the manual update and flash it via stock recovery, that should fix it.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Android Central Forums

xoluvsdance12

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I think you have to be on .22 to get the .26 update. Grab the manual update and flash it via stock recovery, that should fix it.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Android Central Forums

I would do that but that would mean I would have to go out and buy an sd card and an sd card adapter for my laptop right? If that can be avoided I would prefer not to. Does everyone have to manually flash the .22 update? Why didn't mine do it automatically?

tobo1994

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
This is my first post
I had the same issue with no OTA update, .22 or .26 so I did a manual update, I didn't need to buy an SD card I just unzipped it on to the normal SD card and then did a cold boot and a notification popped up saying that there was an update available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781