(OT) Transformer Infinity - Good Laugh

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Initially, when the infinity tablets came out, I got one for myself including one for my wife (+ two docks). Though,? those of you who'd like to get one for your lady, and want to actually SAVE some $$$,

I present you with...

The Transformer Infinity for $50... (Only purple seems available)

https://www.google.com/offers/m?utm..._dIlGiqqI0QPYeQCJ6wZUZATfZd_PXBAeefh5kJo7wrHD

But enough joking around, my wife is really enjoying her new tablet as am I. The link above was a google offer in an email I get daily. Funny product name for that, but hey, it transforms too hehehe.

shafferb

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Just in case pucrepeap is still out here, or others are interested (and YES, I know this is a Nexus 7 thing, also GNex), there's a great new app called Nexus Media Importer available on the Play Store (for a HUGE $1.99, c'mon, support this guy!) that allows you to connect a USB drive to the N7 and Gnex, READ ONLY/ STREAM ONLY, and with no need to root your device. Works very well, gotta have an OTG cable (Amazon or eBay for about $2.50). Simple, quick, and NO ROOTING.

Could this be the "missing link" ?

flyhighx

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
The no MicroSD or HDMI slot is a deal breaker for me.

Shafferb, I'm fairly certain pucrepeap's comment was a joke in reference to the OP's link to women's purple "transformer" dresses. I think the joke went over the heads of a few people here. However, the app you posted DOES look very cool and it's good to know something like that is out there in case I purchase a tab that would need that.

Reactions: Green_Laser