Tips: Taking a Screenshot

coryteague

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to remind everyone and hopefully help some of you out with how to quickly take a screen shot on the Infinity.

Normally, you can hold Power + Vol. Down which works just fine! But, if you look in:

Settings > ASUS customized setting > Screenshot

you will see an option to long press the Recent Apps Key to take a screenshot!

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Good reminder, plus for those with the keyboard docks, there's a button at the top, by the enable/disable track pad button area, that top row, dedicated button for it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

cg1492

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Just wanted to remind everyone and hopefully help some of you out with how to quickly take a screen shot on the Infinity.

Normally, you can hold Power + Vol. Down which works just fine! But, if you look in:

Settings > ASUS customized setting > Screenshot

you will see an option to long press the Recent Apps Key to take a screenshot!

Stupid question, which button is the recent app key?

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Stupid question, which button is the recent app key?

Looks like two outlined rectangles, one on top of other, it's the third on screen key button from the bottom left of the screen by the back and home button. Basically the button you press when switching between apps you have open.

You basically enable that feature in the settings so that when you press it for a few secs it takes a snapshot of the screen.

cg1492

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Looks like two outlined rectangles, one on top of other, it's the third on screen key button from the bottom left of the screen by the back and home button. Basically the button you press when switching between apps you have open.

You basically enable that feature in the settings so that when you press it for a few secs it takes a snapshot of the screen.

Thank you, yes I know that button but didn't know it's official name. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar