ASTRO File Manager and Dropbox anyone?

petefromphilly

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I've been suffering with a bug and am wondering if it's just me, the Transformer or ASTRO. On the Transformer, ASTRO will not remember my Dropbox credentials. I've reported it to the developers have tried uninstalling and re-installing. No use. On the other hand, ASTRO works perfectly with dropbox on my other Android devices, including a Nexus 7. Just curious if any other Infinity users have run into the same issue.

frsimpson

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Just tested mine Astro, which is the paid version and its working with drop box.
I think it upgraded itself thisweek.
Rick

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Android Central Forums

petefromphilly

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
It's working with the Infinity T700? Or are you using the 201 (from your signature)? My suspicion is that it's a problem unique with my machine/configuration so I'm wondering if any other 700 users are suffering form the same. Thanks.

frenziedfemale

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
According to Astro faq. ASTRO v4.0 FAQ's : ASTRO File Manager Support they don't save your dropbox sign in info. So it is possible that you need to sign into dropbox on you tablet and somehow set that to always be signed in or to save your sign in settings. I use x-plore file manager and I have only had to log in to my cloud services the one time during set up. Sorry I can't be more help, but maybe I gave you a thought you could look into.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech