Watching Movies

Scott Thacker

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I am new to the tablet world. I bought the tf700t for Christmas and like it so far. This may be a stupid question but how do I download movies to the tablet so I can watch them while I am on the plane? thanks

frenziedfemale

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Depends on what you mean by download. You can buy, or rent movies from the Playstore, if you rent them you can download them in advacnce and then you have 30 days to watch it (once you start watching it though, you only have 48 hour). If you are looking at transferring movies from your pc to you tablet, I suggest saving them on your micro sd card, easy peasy. If you are looking at some other download method, my opinion would be to download them on your pc and then transfer them.

Pied pipper

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
i download from pirate bay app. then use utorrent app. download straight to tablet. i also use bs player app to play movies. as i have no computer. also tablet has a micro sd slot. so i can transfer movies back and forth to my android phone. makes lunch time pass by.

SeniorAlex

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I am new to the tablet world. I bought the tf700t for Christmas and like it so far. This may be a stupid question but how do I download movies to the tablet so I can watch them while I am on the plane? thanks

Hi Scott, not sure if you have sorted this yet, but the following site may help you and others looking for this answer.
How To Watch Free HD Movies On ALL Android Devices Using MovieTube - YouTube
If your located in the UK, would like to contact to discuss the Infinity tablet?

Alex

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463