i have been seeing a strange issue since i got the mobile dock for my tablet. When the tablet is opened while on the desktop, an app launches. It is not always the same app. At first, I assumed that it was due to clicking on an icon accidentally, but after being careful to only touch the edges when opening it, this doesn't seem to be the case.

has anyone else seen this?

Thanks,
    08-07-2013 11:17 PM
    You sure you're not accidentally pressing the return key on the dock? I think you can navigate around the screen with the arrow keys and press the return key to select an icon, so maybe the return key is being pressed somehow when the clamshell is opened?
    08-07-2013 11:30 PM
    i have been seeing a strange issue since i got the mobile dock for my tablet. When the tablet is opened while on the desktop, an app launches. It is not always the same app. At first, I assumed that it was due to clicking on an icon accidentally, but after being careful to only touch the edges when opening it, this doesn't seem to be the case.

has anyone else seen this?

Thanks,
    Have you tried booting the tablet with the dock attached?
    If that does not change anything try this:
    Turn the tablet off.
    With the dock attached press the Volume Down and Power buttons until you feel it vibrate twice.
    You should see three icons if you are on JB 4.2.1 with the RCK icon flashing.
    Push Volume Down again to select the Android.
    Push Volume Up to cold boot it. No worries - no data will be affected or erased (unless you select the third icon: Wipe Data).
    If that does not help, I would suspect some rogue app you installed. Methodically uninstalling apps from newest to oldest and testing in between may identify the culprit.
    Last option: A factory reset and start from scratch.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4
    08-09-2013 01:16 AM