Best MicroSD

crazigee

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
What is the best MicroSD that will definitely work with the TF700T? I'm looking for something with at least 32gb capacity. I've heard that some of the newer high speed cards are a problem.

I got a 32GB SD card for my dock and have had nothing but problems. I don't know if it is a problem with the dock or the card. I suspect the dock, since I have had nothing but problems with it, but I don't know for sure. The SD card has to be inserted about a dozen times before it will finally mount. The pop-up will appear in the bottom right corner, but disappear in less than a second, and the card isn't mounted. I've tried going into the settings and hitting mount external storage but the same things happens.

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

PhyscoAssassinX

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Well I have a 64GB SanDisk on my third one, the first one just crapped out on me, my Mac corrupted my second one now I'm on my third so far no problems, now on the 32GB side Samsung & SanDisk are top dogs I've had 4 32GB SanDisk no issues what do ever until that damn Mac, just be wary of Kingston theirs are a miss or hit. I bought a buy one get one free deal and one didn't work right out the pack the second worked fine. Also I can't judge PNY micro SD card since I never owned one. JUST STAY AWAY FROM KINGSTON

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

crazigee

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
Well I have a 64GB SanDisk on my third one, the first one just crapped out on me, my Mac corrupted my second one now I'm on my third so far no problems, now on the 32GB side Samsung & SanDisk are top dogs I've had 4 32GB SanDisk no issues what do ever until that damn Mac, just be wary of Kingston theirs are a miss or hit. I bought a buy one get one free deal and one didn't work right out the pack the second worked fine. Also I can't judge PNY micro SD card since I never owned one. JUST STAY AWAY FROM KINGSTON

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks for letting me know about the Kingston.

Is that a particular class of card that works better than others? I've heard the newer ultra high speed cards can be problematic.

dctokyo

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
What is the best MicroSD that will definitely work with the TF700T? I'm looking for something with at least 32gb capacity. I've heard that some of the newer high speed cards are a problem.

I got a 32GB SD card for my dock and have had nothing but problems. I don't know if it is a problem with the dock or the card. I suspect the dock, since I have had nothing but problems with it, but I don't know for sure. The SD card has to be inserted about a dozen times before it will finally mount. The pop-up will appear in the bottom right corner, but disappear in less than a second, and the card isn't mounted. I've tried going into the settings and hitting mount external storage but the same things happens.

What is the brand of the card? Please be careful as there are many fakes sold these days. If the price is to cheap to believe, then be careful of it being a fake.

crazigee

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
What is the brand of the card? Please be careful as there are many fakes sold these days. If the price is to cheap to believe, then be careful of it being a fake.

Are you asking for the brand of SD card I'm using in my dock or the brand of microSD in the tablet?

Posted using my BlackBerry Z10 via Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1