Asus Zenphone2 laser model switches off when screen lock and turns on only when battery is reinsered

prasanna kumar ravi

Nov 9, 2016
Visit site
So my Asus Zenphone 2 laser model turning off when screen is locked.But under on condition it is working well.I attempted turning it back on via the power button and it would not respond.

Then I tried taking out the battery, then the device works same as the above

Actually the phone is new i bouht it from ebay and on the first day itself this problem arised and unable to replace it because the seller told that this problem should be taken by the service center.But there a wrong in the bill is identified.

what should i do to make the phone so that it does not switches off when in screen lock

Anybody know what's wrong with my device?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! When you turn off the screen, are you certain that the phone is completely powering off? Or could it just be freezing in the sleep state?

Try booting into Safe Mode, which temporarily disables all 3rd party apps. How to turn on safe mode on Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL

If the problem disappears in Safe Mode, then something you installed is causing the problem. You may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem disappears. If the problem persists in Safe Mode, then it's more likely to be a hardware or firmware problem.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams