Already looking for case and glass for phone

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I was on Amazon.com last night looking for tempered glass screen protector, Sknimomi skin to protec the back and a good case for it so it will stay in good shape. Going to be a fun phone to play wit.

RichieHD

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I'm thinking that the best idea for this phone would be the flap style case that Asus is selling. The circle area that houses notifications is awesome.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
My sister in law was using one of those wrap cases on her LG G3 and the phone fell out of her hands and it smashed the glass.

I use an Incipio dual pro on my Note 4 (and tempered glass) and strangely enough I have dropped it four times flat on the ground and not a scratch ... KNOCK ON WOOD!!

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I'll probably end up going naked. I know its a gamble but I hate the bulk of a case.

Last edited:

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
My sister in law was using one of those wrap cases on her LG G3 and the phone fell out of her hands and it smashed the glass.

I use an Incipio dual pro on my Note 4 (and tempered glass) and strangely enough I have dropped it four times flat on the ground and not a scratch ... KNOCK ON WOOD!!

Smart woman! I have the same case but for my G3 ;)

I'll also be putting a glass protector along with a case. Since I've been using the glass protector on my G3 for the first time....I now prefer it over the plastic protectors.

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
I received my Sparin case today. Still looking to receive the screen protector. Still no phone yet. Wondering when they are going to ship it out.

Note in my house!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084