1) the Intel core in zenfone 2 sounds like the next big thing ,
    should I buy moto g lte or zenfone 2 Intel core ?

2)but I think the zenfone ui skinned android suck

I prefer touchwiz or LG or stock android

what can I do to enjoy stock android on zenfone 2 ???
    04-01-2015 05:07 PM
    Stay tuned to these forums, as a group of AC members will be receiving a Zenfone 2 before its full release, in order to put it through its paces and share our thoughts.

If you don't like the ZenUI, you should be able to install the Google Now Launcher.
    skatergirl likes this.
    04-01-2015 07:26 PM

You can install Nova Launcher Prime and you will be good to go. Nova Launcher has a ton features and when used right can make any phone UI look pretty sweet.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-01-2015 07:33 PM
    I would wait at least a couple weeks, there are 15 members who will be getting their ZenFone 2's next week courtesy of ASUS & Android Central, and you too can enter to win one (just register here on AC) and hit up the contest link in my signature below or at the top of the page.
    B. Diddy and skatergirl like this.
    04-01-2015 08:05 PM
    I'm on a Cricket Moto G right now. I'll be buying a Zenfone 2 when it comes out.

The Moto G is a good phone for the price, on Cricket I was able to buy it for $100 with a $75 rebate making it a steal. I'm perfectly happy with this phone at that price but it's still a real step down from my previous HTC One M7. The Camera is the most disappointing, it's not all that useful. ITs' not nearly as fast and can get very laggy if I have too much stuff open.
    It's a great phone for $25 though.

With the Zenfone, I'm looking forward to having a super fast processor and that big screen. I'm hoping the camera works out also.
    Basically, these phones are not in the same category, with the Moto G being a great low range phone and the Zenfone being a (hopefully) great mid range phone.
    04-02-2015 09:06 AM

Neither, you should buy an iPhone 5s.

To me ZenUI is actually really good and I've had stock Android, Touchwiz, LG, Sense. This is my first Asus phone and I like the look of the UI and some of the options it brings.

Also I was using my son's Moto G 2014 from last Friday until yesterday while I waited for the Zenfone and I think it's not that great. It was so slow, apps took a second to open, closing apps would lag out to the home screen, then I'd have to wait with a blank screen until the apps loaded. The battery also drained like crazy.

Honestly you lost me when you said you think the iPhone 5s is the best phone and that you like touchwiz, so in my opinion you should save your money since you don't like Asus ZenUI and get a 5s since it's better then the zenfone in your words.
    04-02-2015 11:01 AM
    Honestly you lost me when you said you think the iPhone 5s is the best phone and that you like touchwiz, so in my opinion you should save your money since you don't like Asus ZenUI and get a 5s since it's better then the zenfone in your words.
    Did the OP mention iPhone originally, then edit it out?
    04-02-2015 11:36 AM
    Did the OP mention iPhone originally, then edit it out?
    I believe the OP mentioned in another thread something along this line:

"iPhone 5s is the best phone! I am getting a zenfone 2!"
    04-02-2015 11:48 AM
    I believe the OP mentioned in another thread something along this line:

"iPhone 5s is the best phone! I am getting a zenfone 2!"
    This is correct. For the price of the ZenFone 2 OP could get a 5s off of swappa.
    04-02-2015 12:31 PM
    I have iPhone and android phone , I use iPhone 99% of the time , i have motorola , htc ,in the past they all have problem ,I m looking for an android phone that good enough for me to change to android as a main phone .

I m now using a galaxy nexus and it is way smoother and better then motorola and htc desire ,
    04-02-2015 01:46 PM
    Intel core and its price make me buy this phone

I love Intel inside

I like android too , it has more freedom

it just iPhone is really smoother , less lag , and Internet connection and loading is much more reliable , also they have Apple Store which gives customer service

I hope all iPhone and android phone can use Intel core

I think the best thing about android on 2014 is its multi screen multi tasking on note 4 , it really works like you are using a computer at home
    and nfc back in 2011 I guess ?

I hope iPhone can have multi screen multi tasking as soon as possible
    and use Intel core
    and have free nfc
    04-02-2015 02:01 PM
    I m now using a galaxy nexus and it is way smoother and better then motorola and htc desire ,
    If you are happy with a phone introduced in 2011(and comparing it to a phone from 2010), any recent equipment will be an improvement. Really, a Moto G will be far superior to either of those phones. I don't know what Moto phone you are comparing it to. Maybe an original Droid?
    04-03-2015 01:54 PM
    If you are happy with a phone introduced in 2011(and comparing it to a phone from 2010), any recent equipment will be an improvement. Really, a Moto G will be far superior to either of those phones. I don't know what Moto phone you are comparing it to. Maybe an original Droid?
    motorola mb860 atrix , cannot load youtube video or any video ,
    the map fail locating my location , always say i m here, but actually i m 200 meters somewhere else ,
    keyboard fail touch , 1 side of the keyboard failed , tough it no respond , some button on keyboard not working

htc desire problem is youtube video and video cannot be load , other things pretty good

galaxy nexus is the best android device i ever come across , very smooth , even it is old , it still smoother then some 2015 android phone out there, note 4 ==
    no youtube video or video loading problem till this day , but i go online read some article about nexus 4 youtube and video loading problem , just go google search : nexus youtube cannot load , and you will see loads of website pop up

i m gonna buy either 1) galaxy core prime 2) zenfone 2 3) moto g lte

i want to buy nexus , but nexus 6 is too expensive , i have spent ,money on iPhone and some apple device already ==

nexus 6 is really too expensive , i m gonna buy nexus 5 when it goes cheaper , or i will buy a cheap android phone and root it and flash a pure android rom

i m an iPhone user , but i have android device too currently have iPhone 5s , and still have an iPhone 4 from the old days
    04-03-2015 04:17 PM
    The ZenFone 2 will be my first smartphone with the Intel SoC and it will be interesting to see how it stacks up to the Exynos on the S6 Edge. They both will have Lollipop, 3GB RAM vs 4GB RAM.
    04-05-2015 04:25 PM
    why don't you stop pretending that you are versed in all things android. if the galaxy nexus is the best android you've come across, you may as well say that you have had no experience whatsover in the past 3+ years.

i have a galaxy nexus, and it is my baby. its performance lags FAR behind my $20 lumia 520 (windows). my first gen moto x, which is a quantum leap beyond gnex, is itself a quantum leap behind the few 2015 phones i've held in my hand.
    Bl00dRunzC0ld likes this.
    04-07-2015 09:36 AM
    FWIW, a 2013 Moto G (non LTE) is my current phone. It is a good device, especially for the price at the time, but if a Zenfone 2 comes in anywhere near the originally promised price of $199 (even if it's not the 1080P model as was indicated as CES) it will blow the Moto G out of the water. Moto G has a slowish proc, 1GB of memory, and a really bad camera. The only areas where the Moto G might have some advantage are more compact size and its version of Android being nearly stock. Both of those are matters of opinion, of course. If I had to buy a $200 phone that wasn't a ZF2 I would be looking at buying an older flagship like the LG G2, HTC One M7, or Moto X, all of which have been selling for around $200 if you can find the right sale.
    04-10-2015 11:04 PM
    i would wait for the AC review before pulling the trigger on the zenfone 2 in fact their are some on you tube that have reviewed it
    04-11-2015 10:58 PM