Hurry up Asus ... I need to send my Note to Samsung

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I balked when Samsung said I should send my phone in for repair because my battery still drains a bit more than it should, my apps lag a bit and mostly my contacts will not sync into my vehicle since the Lollipop update and subsequent factory reset. But another poster here at AC Central said this would be a better idea than to get a refurbished phone from Verizon.

I then remembered I was one of the lucky original 15 AC members selected to receive the Asus Zenfone. I would have a phone to use during this process since I already picked up a T Mobile sim card (Zenfone does not work with Verizon) and I already planned on picking up a one month plan with TMobile to fully test and review the phone. I believe I could even have my Verizon number forwarded to the Zenfone.

Although I do not really want to do this, doing it would give me an opportunity to see if sending a phone back to the manufacturer is a task worth doing. Also, it will give me a chance to fully review this phone as we were asked to do.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Another option might be to get a cheap prepaid TMo phone (you have to get a card anyway) that has the same size SIM card as the ASUS. You can still send your Note in.

Good thing to do would be to go to a TMo carrier store and ask if this is possible.

kissdafloor

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't know anymore someone's claimed that he has a review unit on xda with links to the US version being sold on new egg if he Is legit then we where never meant to review the phone but have the commercial version first.

Posted via the Android Central App

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I feel bad for James because he has worked hard on this and it's like getting a bubble popped. We were originally supposed to get the phones at the end of March, if I remember correctly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781