What case do you recommend?

acrewdog

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
My phone will be here tomorrow!

What cases are everyone using? Looks like ShopAndroid does not have any in stock yet. :(
I'm not a big fan of fold over cases, though the stock one and the knockoffs likk nice, I need either slim fit or durable.
Waterproof would be way cool.
I'm kind of surprised that there seem so few quality cases, after all this phone was released over a month ago in several countries.
Thanks!

Gekko

Banned
May 15, 2010
Visit site
My phone will be here tomorrow!

What cases are everyone using? Looks like ShopAndroid does not have any in stock yet. :(
I'm not a big fan of fold over cases, though the stock one and the knockoffs likk nice, I need either slim fit or durable.
Waterproof would be way cool.
I'm kind of surprised that there seem so few quality cases, after all this phone was released over a month ago in several countries.
Thanks!

anything that's TPU. Thermoplastic polyurethane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuLCNdN_rQw

Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML ZE550ML TPU Case Slim Soft Nature 0.6mm TPU Clear Cover Case Retail Packaging,Gray
by Nillkin
Price: $9.80 & FREE Shipping

http://www.amazon.com/Zenfone-ZE551...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU4437226

anon(5316299)

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I am not a fan of cases in general, but I've been using the flip cover and I'm liking it more than I thought I would. Big advantage is that opening and closing the cover locks and unlocks the screen. Also eliminates tap to wake making phone calls in your pocket.

richard_rsp

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the official ASUS Bumper case for $14.95 USD... its.. okay.

First of all - its VERY thin, and wraps around the back of the phone, which is perfect for me. I just need something to keep the screen and camera off of the desk when i set it down. Fit is pretty decent.

The problem i have with it is the material it is made of. Its not TPU, but rather a cheap plastic. This doesn't really help the phone feel anymore premium (the opposite actually). But even a bigger issue is that it has some sharp edges, especially on the bottom.

Overall, it will do for now, but I would love to find this same case in a different material (ahem, listen up ASUS!). I will likely find something not as 'sharp' in the next few weeks or so.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon