My phone will be here tomorrow!

What cases are everyone using? Looks like ShopAndroid does not have any in stock yet.
    I'm not a big fan of fold over cases, though the stock one and the knockoffs likk nice, I need either slim fit or durable.
    Waterproof would be way cool.
    I'm kind of surprised that there seem so few quality cases, after all this phone was released over a month ago in several countries.
    Thanks!
    Guytronic likes this.
    05-20-2015 07:25 AM
    My phone will be here tomorrow!

What cases are everyone using? Looks like ShopAndroid does not have any in stock yet.
    I'm not a big fan of fold over cases, though the stock one and the knockoffs likk nice, I need either slim fit or durable.
    Waterproof would be way cool.
    I'm kind of surprised that there seem so few quality cases, after all this phone was released over a month ago in several countries.
    Thanks!
    anything that's TPU. Thermoplastic polyurethane.

Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML ZE550ML TPU Case Slim Soft Nature 0.6mm TPU Clear Cover Case Retail Packaging,Gray
    by Nillkin
    Price: $9.80 & FREE Shipping

http://www.amazon.com/Zenfone-ZE551M...cUvbUpU4437226
    Sccoaire likes this.
    05-20-2015 07:31 AM
    I am not a fan of cases in general, but I've been using the flip cover and I'm liking it more than I thought I would. Big advantage is that opening and closing the cover locks and unlocks the screen. Also eliminates tap to wake making phone calls in your pocket.
    acrewdog likes this.
    05-20-2015 08:21 AM
    Thank you! It's on amazon.ca, that's what I'll get.
    05-20-2015 10:54 AM
    I picked up the official ASUS Bumper case for $14.95 USD... its.. okay.

First of all - its VERY thin, and wraps around the back of the phone, which is perfect for me. I just need something to keep the screen and camera off of the desk when i set it down. Fit is pretty decent.

The problem i have with it is the material it is made of. Its not TPU, but rather a cheap plastic. This doesn't really help the phone feel anymore premium (the opposite actually). But even a bigger issue is that it has some sharp edges, especially on the bottom.

Overall, it will do for now, but I would love to find this same case in a different material (ahem, listen up ASUS!). I will likely find something not as 'sharp' in the next few weeks or so.
    05-22-2015 08:42 AM