Another case

anon(9268751)

May 28, 2015
Visit site
Yes they do look similar. I'll have to see if it's really clear. The nillikn is tinted and actually made the phone a little different color.

anon(9268751)

May 28, 2015
Visit site

This is pretty nice. It's hard not flexible across the back and soft on the sides, top and bottom and completely transparent. It has a dust plug for the earphones but not for the micro sd slot. It does extend up more on sides to protect the screen Ok now I've got three of these style cases I've got stop buying them.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
This is pretty nice. It's hard not flexible across the back and soft on the sides, top and bottom and completely transparent. It has a dust plug for the earphones but not for the micro sd slot. It does extend up more on sides to protect the screen Ok now I've got three of these style cases I've got stop buying them.

Is it slick to the touch? I'm tempted to go with the smoked black.

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Ok now I've got three of these style cases I've got stop buying them.

:)
Sounds like me...I'm surprised I don't have multiple cases already.

Will Aegis or Incipio make any for the ZenFone?
I like the Nillkin stuff a lot...it just takes so long for items to get here from China sometimes.

anon(9268751)

May 28, 2015
Visit site

Unfortunately a major issue has popped up using the camera with this case. When you use the flash the picture has a cloudy film over it. I think this effect is caused by a reflection of the flash off the case body and mostly caused by the small piece of case material between the flash and the lens. I trimmed the offending piece and mostly solved the problem but you can still see a slight cloudiness. So back to one of the others.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech