My ASUS Zenfone 2 internet connection isn't happening, how can I fix it?

Padmanabha Iyer

Jun 7, 2015
Visit site
ASUS zenfone 2 internet connection problem

Recently I have purchased a new ASUS zen fine 2 smart phone and I am unable to connect to ineternet. When ever I try to connect I get a message ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED . Sometimes it automatically connets to integer eat. How to resolve this problem?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: ASUS zenfone 2 internet connection problem

Welcome to Android Central! Is that on wi-fi or mobile data? Is the phone's system fully up to date? My Zenfone 2 has received 3 system updates over the past couple of weeks, so if you haven't updated yet, do so--one of those might contain a fix.

BIKASH RANJAN PATRA

Jun 30, 2015
Visit site

Recently I have purchased a new ASUS zen fine 2 smart phone and I am unable to connect to ineternet. When ever I try to connect I get a message ERR_INTERNET_DISCONNECTED . How to resolve this problem?

asus_usa

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site

Recommend to use ZenUI app called ASUS Support. Go to apps/ASUS Support/Assistance/3G/LTE/WIFI/GPS. There are several helpful tips and basic troubleshooting techniques for your device.

Sincerely,
ASUS_USA
cl-frank@asus.com

sandozer

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

That message could occur if your WI-FI is not operating, or you are not in receipt of a network signal. Is it WI-FI you are trying to use ?

wroy15

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site

If you have found a good solution to this problem could you please tell me what it was? I have the same problem!!! thanks

tlc

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
having same problem any body have solution for this problem?? WIFI/Bluetooth not connected
Asus ze551ml 4/32gb 1.8 GHz
IP-address- unavailable
MAC-address- unavailable
Bluetooth - unavailable
SSID- unknown
check for updates--01/01/1970 3;00 AM after restore

Last edited:

RayePenber

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
Try going settings > more > mobile networks > access point names (for the card you are not able to connect) > then click on the access point > APN type > select default. That worked for me. I had same problem. Updates didn't help, nor changing the cards.

SYTH3R

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
Hi for Hardware issue you can try the following steps :
How to Enter SMMI_TEST (test hardware)

Go to Calculator=>type " .12345+= "
you will be entered to SMMI_TEST

For software try checking the App's installed recently uninstall them if still doesn't work factory reset your device.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non