Mobile Data issues after last ota update?

ratpakk2

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone been having trouble with mobile data since the last ota update? My phone is constantly losing it's connection, even though it has 4 or 5 bars. One time it even said my sim card got disconnected. I'm using my phone on cricket mobile and I never had these problems before the last update.

Posted via the Android Central App

slick5150

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
I had a few issues along these lines yesterday.

I'm also on Cricket, which makes me wonder if maybe something odd was going on with Cricket? Anyone else noticing this?

Wilbur Lin

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm on Cricket and the newest firmware but didn't see any of those issues. I'll keep my eye on it and let you know if I have the same issue - maybe it's a regional glitch, if it's from the network side?

Blaize19

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I had that problem for a couple of days right after the last update, but it has cleared up. On T-Mobile.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Asus ZenFone 2

Megsh

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
It looks like its more of a regional glitch as most guys talking here had glitches once but was later solved, though I don't have a zenfone. 2 right now (but I am gonna get it soon) the same thing happened with my sister & dad's phone as both uses a sim of same carrier, almost for a day the network went down & they couldn't use their phone, so don't worry sometimes some issues occur on part of the carrier.

Guytronic

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Not seeing any network problems here with T-mobile LTE after the most recent OTA service update.
If anything I'm having better wi-fi and mobile data speed connections.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12