System update today

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what it is as I am just now downloading and optimizing apps. Nice to know Asus is staying on top of these updates. I wish Samsung was this prompt.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
What's the build number? I'm not showing any update right now. There are no new release notes posted (not sure if they post on weekends though).

Megsh

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Hey skategirl, did u signed up for the beta program? If so, u could be getting this update before others and perhaps this could ne android 5.0.2 or 5.1.....

Megsh

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Hey skategirl, did u signed up for the beta program? If so, u could be getting this update before others and perhaps this could ne android 5.0.2 or 5.1....

Megsh

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Sorry for posting same message twice but this happened due to some technical glitch on tapatalk's server side.....

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Sorry for posting same message twice but this happened due to some technical glitch on tapatalk's server side.....

You should be able to delete the extra posts if you edit them. I'm not sure if you need to be at a certain level of posts before that option shows (this is true in some forums) so you'll have to look to see if it's there.

fablis

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
You should be able to delete the extra posts if you edit them. I'm not sure if you need to be at a certain level of posts before that option shows (this is true in some forums) so you'll have to look to see if it's there.
I've tried to delete mine and the delete option isn't available.

Is this bug related to Tapatalk only? I think it might be due to the web version working normally.

Like I've mentioned earlier when editing a post on Tapatalk for this forum the bug doesn't exist.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I've tried to delete mine and the delete option isn't available.

Is this bug related to Tapatalk only? I think it might be due to the web version working normally.

Like I've mentioned earlier when editing a post on Tapatalk for this forum the bug doesn't exist.

I don't use tapatalk so don't know what options are available when editing with it. I know I have at various time had double posting happen to me when using the web version on this forum however.

Using the regular desktop browser version of the forum, the delete button is on the same line as "Save" when editing a post. But like I mentioned, I don't know if you have to have a particular post count like on some other forum to have that button available. It's there for me, but I don't remember if it was there when I was new since I've been here for years now.

fablis

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Currently there is no option available to delete ones posts either when using Tapatalk or otherwise.

fablis

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I beg your pardon, there is option to delete your post on desktop version of Android Central, my apologies.

fablis

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
However although it will let you delete posts it won't let you delete your opening post of the thread.

Megsh

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site

There's no option of deleting an extra post on tapatalk, since morning I am facing this issue. When I post something, it shows some error message & when I try again, the same message gets posted again
Hope it gets solved soon

Megsh

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site

There's no option of deleting an extra post on tapatalk, since morning I am facing this issue. When I post something, it shows some error message & when I try again, the same message gets posted again
Hope it gets solved soon

fablis

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Like I've already mentioned, it's impossible to delete an opening post regardless unless you are a mod.

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the delay. Was swamped busy all day yesterday. No, I am not signed up for a beta program. The build number is MR7-LRX21V.WW-ASUS_Z00A-2.18.40.12_20150529_9543

Still 5.0.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Sorry for the delay. Was swamped busy all day yesterday. No, I am not signed up for a beta program. The build number is MR7-LRX21V.WW-ASUS_Z00A-2.18.40.12_20150529_9543

Still 5.0.

Oh OK, most of us have had that since June 4.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Disappointed it didn't ship with a higher Lollipop than 5.0 especially given how ASUS delayed our units to work out software stuff with Google. I wonder if that was the 100GB of Drive space for free. Still I so like the phone, enough so I canceled my GS6 Edge and will rock this for a few months until a new shiny object comes along :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX