Im going to make this a simple break down.
    Lets make sure I mention that this is all incredibly subjective.
    (ZF2 2.3 ghz processor, 4 gbs ram, 64gbs storage)

CONS:
    Zen UI. I tried to like it. I really did. Its zippy, its nigh unstoppable, not a stutter. But it is so bloated with unnecessary things that you can't uninstall, yes you can disable them. But thats not the point. Generously speaking, id say theres about 12 bloat apps. Very generously. For example, theres an app called mirror. Mirror is just the front facing camera. What.
    One more thing, the notifications pull down is quite ugly. Thats all. Its just plain ugly.

Top middle power button. No. 5.5 inch phone? did this not seem like a bad idea? Regardless, knock to wake works so well that Its hard to complain about this.

Speaker: this is the last thing. The speaker looks large on the outside, but only about 1/4th of it is actually pushing out sound. Its actually covered up in the interior of the backplate.

PROS:

Performance:
    I don't know what else to say other than spectacular. Blows my brothers One M8 out of the water. I've played riptide GP whilst having need for speed open in the background and neither of them stuttered at all. You can do anything with this monster of a phone. Ive not been able to slow it down so far.

Price I wont say much about. This is the absolute best bang for the buck you can get. Period.

BATTERY LIFE:
    I plug in every night at about 40%, with mixed use i can go two days.
    My day starts at 9am and ends at 11pm.
    I had no experience with quick charge before, and this absolutely blew my mind. 60% in a little over a half hour. The phone gets pretty hot in that half hour but totally worth it. Plug it in 10 minutes during the day if you're running low and youre good to go for a couple more hours. Its fantastic.

CAMERA:
    I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.
    This is the M8.
    Zenfone 2 IMHO-m8succulent.jpg

This is the Zenfone2
    Zenfone 2 IMHO-zf2succulent.jpg

Final notes: One thing I didnt mention as a con or pro is the screen. The screen is good. But it is not bright. Not by a long shot.

Bottom Line:
    Its only a matter of time until Asus starts scaring the big boys.
    If you're on budget, buy this Fone. If you're not on a budget, consider this phone.

If you have any questions feel free to fire away
    06-15-2015 09:43 AM
    What is your take on the battery life?
    06-15-2015 10:09 AM
    I will agree that if you are on a budget, this is a good phone to go with, but there are alternatives that are cheaper that can also do the job. The specs sheet won't be as good as the ZenFone 2. However, performance will be close and you may pay half the price.

Sent from my LG-H443 using Tapatalk
    06-15-2015 10:41 AM