This morning when I woke up, I saw that my phone was not at 100%, it was at 64%. I thought the charger wasn't fully plug in so I unplug and plug in to make sure and went to get ready. I check 20mns later, It shows that I am losing charge, lost about 2%. I went to charge the phone somewhere else thinking that where it was plug in, in the wall, had an issue. This time, it was charging but not quick charging. After 30mns, I had to leave, i only gain 3% which put me about 65%. I have so much to do today, I didn't worry much about it because I figured regular charging would be enough since I'm such in an hurry.

After using the phone this morning, phone is at 20%, I decided to put the phone to charge, at first it was still regularly charging and I was in an hurry so I use google and find that if I go to battery, power saver, there might be an option to enable Quick Charging. I didn't find that but there was Performance, Balanced mode and 2 saving modes. It was in Balance Mode and I put it in performance mode, this time it went to Quick Charging and I started to lose charge, so I quickly went back to Balance Mode, it is still showing Quick Charging but I am losing Charge.

I turned off the phone and charge for 20mns, I lost 1% charge. Now I have it plug it and turn on, I don't know what to do, I am hoping it is charging but I doubt it is. Anyone have suggestions?

N.B.: Phone was always set in Balanced Mode and always quick charge. All this time I was losing charge, phone shows that it was charging but my percentage was going down.
    07-09-2015 01:12 PM
    Please try the following:
    1. Use or replace with another genuine USB cable and/or adapter to test.
    2. Try another USB port from PC or different power socket to test
    3. Update firmware to latest version.

Sincerely,
    ASUS_USA
    cl-frank@asus.com
    07-09-2015 06:45 PM
    Thanks for the reply. But after a long day of stressing, it worked by itself. I read from an article about another android with quick charging that the USB could have not been all the way in in the adapter which, in my opinion, it was but regardless I repeatedly unplug and plug(15 mins -30 mins interval)... did the same with the phone plug and unplug till I saw the battery level going up

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-09-2015 09:34 PM