Is the update for Zenfone 2 out?

taehyungwildandfree

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
I cant download anything. I just check and check and check fpr update but nothing's going on. I'm also on auto update so can someone please tell me what's wrong? Thanks 😊😊

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 11999.jpg
    11999.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 27

jordo

Feb 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure that's the latest as that's the same firmware version I'm on. If you check the ZenTalk forum listed down at the bottom, you can see there if they have posted release notes for a newer firmware version.

Albert Tan888

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
I cant download anything. I just check and check and check fpr update but nothing's going on. I'm also on auto update so can someone please tell me what's wrong? Thanks 😊😊

Posted via the Android Central App

If there is an update, when you click check update your phone automatically downloads it regardless. So if after clicking and there is none then thats ur answer.

Posted via the Android Central App - ASUS Zenfone 2 Z551ML

Albert Tan888

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
Judging from his system version posted its still the latest.i assume this fellow might be new to smarphone and expects either a weekly update or a daily update. Since most asus zf2 users had quite a few astonishing updates recently and maybe he thinks this might be the regular trend of oem manufacturers. Which in reality is not

Posted via the Android Central App - ASUS Zenfone 2 Z551ML

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki