problem with zenfone 2 ,4gb,64 gb,2.3 ghz,Us version...Rooted

Quan727

Jul 21, 2015
Visit site
Hello
I got this phone for about 1 week,there is some problem with this phone:
1 The volume is auto adjust by itseft...ex: i turn the ringtone to maximum its stay there for awhile then go back to about 20%
2 I use viber app to chat with some friend from oversea,and its not connect it,unless i use this app with wifi( tango,skype... same problem)
3 Bluetooth very short distance,i got the other cheap phone,and there bluetooth can cover around 25 feet,but my zenfone 2 about 10 feet i notice there some disconect
Thanks for your time,any suggest or help would much appriciate

Posted via the Android Central App

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello
I got this phone for about 1 week,there is some problem with this phone:
1 The volume is auto adjust by itseft...ex: i turn the ringtone to maximum its stay there for awhile then go back to about 20%
2 I use viber app to chat with some friend from oversea,and its not connect it,unless i use this app with wifi( tango,skype... same problem)
3 Bluetooth very short distance,i got the other cheap phone,and there bluetooth can cover around 25 feet,but my zenfone 2 about 10 feet i notice there some disconect
Thanks for your time,any suggest or help would much appriciate

Posted via the Android Central App

Welcome to Android Central!

I just received my ZF2 yesterday and I had a couple of disconnects with bluetooth and my car. It could be a software bug. I am rooted as well and everything else seems to be working ok so far.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty