LTE not working with Metropcs?

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
I've had the ZenFone 2 for about two months. I've always gotten 4G, but I'm not sure if I'm getting LTE. Is the LTE supposed to show up by the signal bars? If I'm not getting LTE I won't really mind, just wanting to know wether or not I have it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Lord Mosh

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
I've read elsewhere in these threads that LTE shows as 4G next to the bars. So, yes you are getting LTE. I also have MetroPCS and just show 4G on the device.

Posted via the Android Central App

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
International LTE is 4G, and if you are getting H or H+ then you are on HSDPA/HSDPA+ I finally was able to activate a nano SIM based device then swap the SIM into my ZF2 on AT&T and finally have LTE (4G) after 2 months of not having it.

Jmolina6669

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
International LTE is 4G, and if you are getting H or H+ then you are on HSDPA/HSDPA+ I finally was able to activate a nano SIM based device then swap the SIM into my ZF2 on AT&T and finally have LTE (4G) after 2 months of not having it.
Raptor I have a Sony Xperia performance international(F8132) and I do get H or H+, how would I fix this on MetroPCS please and thank you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC