Lag on call screen and Play Store connectivity issues

Iskaral

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I have the ASUS ZE 550ML 1.8 CPU. 2 GB RAM, Build number: 2.19.40.23.....

I have a couple of small glitches and I was wondering whether anybody her could give some input regarding them.

My phone has no lags whatsoever in most everyday functions and the ZenUI is excellent and very easy to use. But whenever I enter the call screen and tap a contact from the recent calls, or contacts tab there is a clear 2-3 second delay. I am a Dual SIM user and my call settings are configured to "Always Ask". So when I tap a contact I am supposed to get a pop up with the two sim names and I select which one I want to call from. But this popup always some rather late.

My second issue is very recent. I have noticed that sometimes the Playstore simply won't load, install an app, or update an app. It keeps on giving a variation on "could not connect" This happens on both Wi-fi and Mobile Data. The strange thing is during this time other internet based stuff like my browser or Whatsapp work just fine.

Lord Mosh

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
The only app issue that I experienced was for Radio.com. But, it was resolved by uninstalling, then re-downloading. Working fine ever since.

Posted via the Android Central App

asus_usa

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Recommend trying the troubleshooting methods provided under Apps/ASUS Support/Assistance/Software/ (there are several to choose from)
1. App no response
2. System unstable
3. App crash, no response or unstable to launch
4. Slow app operation

Sincerely,
ASUS_USA
cl-frank@asus.com