Detech Zen2 phone had be stolen , how do I block my phone from being used?

A

AC Question

detech zen2 phone had be stolen , to block the phone user

Last month I bough asus zen2 , but very sad yesterday not found the phone suspect had be stolen inside my house because the thief take out the sim card , we only found the sim card, need advice from asus center can the phone be detected if the thief using internet , please advice Thanks.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: detech zen2 phone had be stolen , to block the phone user

No. Just contact your carrier and they'll blacklist the IMEI, so the phone can't be used. And file a police report.

SYTH3R

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site
Hey try these steps :

Add a phone number to your lost device's lock screen

If you've lost a device, you can use Android Device Manager to let anyone who finds your device call you at a different number directly from the lock screen.

Sign in to your Google Account on android.com/devicemanager.
If you have more than one device, use the arrow next to the device name to choose the lost device.
Select Lock.
In the "Phone number (optional)" field, type in a phone number where you can be reached.
Select Lock. A button to call the number you entered will be displayed on the phone's lock screen. Anyone who finds your phone will be able to dial the number from the device.

To remove the phone number, just follow the steps above and delete the number in the phone number field.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair