Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
Got my zenfone 2 today. Over all works well. My issue is sending MMS. I only have 1 sim card and its in the SIM1 Slot. I have 4G data connection. SIM2 Is empty and disabled. When I go to send a MMS it says image to large scaling down or what ever. That's normal. Than I get a little pop up says SIM2 MMS not supported. I'm on SIM1 I don't even have a card in SIM2. I have tried with WIFI on and off. Any one have any ideas on how I can make MMS use SIM1 and not try and use SIM2

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
That message about SIM 2 is just informational. It doesn't affect your MMS being sent through SIM 1.

jpr

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
APN settings are correct. The phone placed them automatically. Same setting I used my old phone. I have tried hangouts and google messenger.

It's not clear from your post - are you saying MMS does or does not work with Hangouts/Messenger? If it doesn't work with any app,, I would call your carrier first to make sure your SIM is provisioned properly and also that they are seeing the device correctly and not mistaking it for a non-phone device.

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
name of MM apn on my phone was MMS I need it to be WIND MMS also in 1 of the APN settings had Windmobile.ca I needed windmobile.ca no capital. As soon as I changed both of these it worked. Had to change both tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki