I want to switch from iPhone 5s to Asus Zenfone2 4gb ram 32gb, its a good or bad step ?

A

AC Question

i want to switch from iphone 5s to asus zenfone2 4gb ram 32gb its a good or bad step ?

i want to switch from iphone 5s to asus zenfone2 4gb ram 32gb its a good or bad step ?

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: i want to switch from iphone 5s to asus zenfone2 4gb ram 32gb its a good or bad step ?

Definitely a good step. It's a newer device, a lot cheaper and it's Android ;)

Makm

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
Re: i want to switch from iphone 5s to asus zenfone2 4gb ram 32gb its a good or bad step ?

It's a mix of both actually.

The good side is, you'll experience better performance. My Zenfone 2 opens apps faster than my iPhone 6 and it also finishes tasks faster. It's as fluid as the iPhones and overall it seems faster.

The bad side is, though it has a much bigher screen with higher resolution, the display quality isn't as good as the retina displays of the iPhones. It also doesn't get very bright in direct sunlight. In the indoors it's not a problem.

Plus the audio quality output through headphones isn't as good as the 5s. You'll have a worse music listening experience.

If you don't care about the display and music quality, then you should definitely go for it without any second thought!

bitek

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

It's a mix of both actually.

The good side is, you'll experience better performance. My Zenfone 2 opens apps faster than my iPhone 6 and it also finishes tasks faster. It's as fluid as the iPhones and overall it seems faster.

The bad side is, though it has a much bigher screen with higher resolution, the display quality isn't as good as the retina displays of the iPhones. It also doesn't get very bright in direct sunlight. In the indoors it's not a problem.

Plus the audio quality output through headphones isn't as good as the 5s. You'll have a worse music listening experience.

If you don't care about the display and music quality, then you should definitely go for it without any second thought!
None the less the phone has very nice screen imo. I am wondering if 4k displays on the phone are simply not too much

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol