como solucionar la falla flickering sccren of mi asus zenfone 2

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Flickering screens can be tough to diagnose without a picture or a video of the defect. What exactly does it look like? Most of the time, however, flickering screens mean that there's a hardware issue with your device (loose connector, damaged display panel, etc.) and that might need repairs, not a quick software/settings fix, unfortunately.

(Como el título está en español, también podemos ayudar en ese idioma si lo necesitas :) )

eduardo bocardo

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
I appreciate your answer, and I have been researching and argue that this failure happened when updating android on you tube there are several cases to mine, started this fault alone, have some knowledge of this fault

I would appreciate it

Cheers

eduardo bocardo

Jan 14, 2016
Visit site
Thanking his support, would like to see the possibility if I can advise how to disarm my asus zenfone 2 and check what you mention me, be possible that I can teach these steps?, And abusing their trust, could advise me on how to check if any part is damaged, it is unclear whether worn or burnt is assumed to be that but if the pieces are not damaged mention as I know if do not work, I have basic knowledge in electronics

best regards

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I really can't help with how to open a phone (haven't done that in years) so your best bet would be to take it to a specialized shop, as opening it yourself can prove tricky and if not skilled enough, you might make things worse.

But there are a few things you can try to see if it's software.
1) When you see the flickering, take a screenshot. Does the 'flicker' show up in the image as well? If so, it's 100000% certain it's software.
2) Run your phone in Safe Mode. This disables any 3rd party app from loading at boot. Does the flicker happen? If it doesn't, then we know that it's software AND that it's caused by an app you have installed. We can figure out which one also in Safe Mode by opening apps and seeing which one is the culprit.
3) Boot your phone in Recovery Mode. This skips the OS entirely and goes straight to the basic system. Does the screen flicker there? If it does, then it's fairly certain that it's a hardware issue. Did you drop your phone recently?