I have Zenfone 2, model ZE551ML. I cannot hear the telephone ring when someone tries to call me, why?

A

AC Question

I have Zenfone 2, model ZE551ML. I cannot hear the telephone ring when someone tries to call me

I am embarrassed to say, but this is the 2nd Zenfone 2, purchased from Amazon that this has happened. I returned the initial phone for the same reason in 10/2015 after purchasing in 6/2015. Now, 3 months later same problem. This leads me to believe I am the problem, not the phone. I tried 2 things: 1) went to "settings", selected 'sound & notification' and check all, which seems to be in order. Then, 2) on the back side of the phone, just under the 'camera' is the volume for up/down. Seems easy for the volume to go to zero; however I confirmed that volume was up. My carrier is Cricket and I use Cricket's Visual Voice mail. The phone has been working up until the past 10 days. Very frustrating!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I am embarrassed to say, but this is the 2nd Zenfone 2, purchased from Amazon that this has happened. I returned the initial phone for the same reason in 10/2015 after purchasing in 6/2015. Now, 3 months later same problem. This leads me to believe I am the problem, not the phone. I tried 2 things: 1) went to "settings", selected 'sound & notification' and check all, which seems to be in order. Then, 2) on the back side of the phone, just under the 'camera' is the volume for up/down. Seems easy for the volume to go to zero; however I confirmed that volume was up. My carrier is Cricket and I use Cricket's Visual Voice mail. The phone has been working up until the past 10 days. Very frustrating!! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Welcome to Android Central!

When you change to a different ring tone does it play for you out load?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci