I am confused, can I get some help?

A

AC Question

Now you have me confused

Ok, here goes. I have a Zen fone 2 laser, unlocked from amazon. It is running on Crickets network. It never shows LTE, just 4g or H, or G, or E, or H+ . Some of you are saying I have to change my APN to something other then what Cricket set me up with and some of you are saying that even though it doesn't show LTE that it really is LTE. I live in a LTE area and also it is never any different no matter where I go. So what is it ?? Do I have LTE even though it doesn't show it or not ???? At the bottom of my APN settings there is something called "Bearer" and it is set to Unspecified. I changed it to LTE and made no difference so I changed it back. If I go to Settings and then to "About Phone" and then to Status and look at Cellular network type, it says LTE. What does that mean??

CoMoNexus

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
When I inserted my Cricket SIM into my new ZF2, it automatically loaded all of the APN and other settings. The indicator usually is 4G but changes to H+ when making a call; that's normal.

ccontard

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: Now you have me confused

The "4G" icon is simply how the ZF2 represents that you have an LTE connection. There's nothing wrong with the phone or the network.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital