I can't connect my Asus to PC

arkadio95

May 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello
At first I would like to apologize for my weak english.

When I connect my phone to pc I don't see him in explorer. In device manager I see new usb device with message: USB\DEVICE_DESCRIPTOR_FAILURE. I tried install different drivers and different cables but always it is same. I tried update bios and reinstal drivers generic usb too.

I installed USB Driver from play store but when i click extract i see meesage: Peease review your external storage.

I have asus zenfone 2 Z00ADB version ( 4 gb ram and 1,8 GHz)
my system is windowns 10 Pro N edition

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! When you connect via USB, does a USB icon appear in the notification panel of the phone?

Also, in the Windows Device Manager, are you able to remove or delete that USB Device that the phone shows up as?

arkadio95

May 6, 2017
Visit site
When I connect via usb a USB icon dosen't appear. And in device manager i see new device with yellow waring: USB device not recognized (device descriptor request failed)

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Has this phone ever successfully connected to a PC? You shouldn't have to install drivers on the phone itself. I wonder if there's a problem with the phone's USB port or the firmware.

arkadio95

May 6, 2017
Visit site
Yes this phone connecteed to PC when i bought him. But this phone had firmware with lots of adds and tw bootloader so i changed bootloader to ww and installed official polish firmware. After, when i connected phone to PC , I cane use only PClin and ADB.
So I changed stock rom to cyanogenmod 13.0. After this operation I had problem with chaging so i bought new charging board and I put it on the phone. After this situation I can youse my phone, I can charge it, but I can't connect to pc and back to stock rom.

Sory for ma language.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ah, that must be the issue -- I didn't realize you had rooted the phone and flashed custom ROMs as well as replaced some of the hardware. The issue could be due to one or both of those factors. I'm afraid I don't have the experience to give more detailed help, sorry!:(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey