USA availability?

OTCHRussell

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
I have bought many things from B&H. Last one Dtek60.
Prices same as Amazon,
but, they seem to be carrying different models, unless something changes:
B&H
6 GB ram, 64 GB storage $499
6 GB ram, 128 GB storage
$549
Amazon
6 GB ram, 64 GB storage $499
8 GB ram, 256 GB storage
$599. Available Aug 19.

I just ordered the Amazon 256 model. I hope I will like it. Only worried about large size.

BB9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60>Motion>S7active

Sedp23

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
I got a notification from Amazon. The phone has shipped and will be delivered this Saturday
Did they have silver on Amazon or Asus? I may just cancel my order in seeing everyone else besides bh photos is at least getting delivery dates may give them one more week to get some kind of info

knowledge775

Aug 15, 2018
Visit site
Did they have silver on Amazon or Asus? I may just cancel my order in seeing everyone else besides bh photos is at least getting delivery dates may give them one more week to get some kind of info
The Silver 64GB is marked up from retail on Amazon from a third-party vendor. I wouldn't touch it.

Sedp23

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
Just spoke with the customer service at BH Photo they still have no idea when the silver is coming they have the black one in stock u could switch my preorder over to the black one and have it shipped out today.

I'm going to wait it out 1 of 2 more weeks if no news by then I'll just get the black one

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Just spoke with the customer service at BH Photo they still have no idea when the silver is coming they have the black one in stock u could switch my preorder over to the black one and have it shipped out today.

I'm going to wait it out 1 of 2 more weeks if no news by then I'll just get the black one
My 256gb silver got shipped today from Asus warehouse. I'm pretty excited.

Sedp23

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
Sounds like people really complained alot about the display when it's not bad at all. I have the 5z and I'm satisfied with my display can't wait for the 6

OTCHRussell

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
The phone was delivered this morning. I was really worried about the LCD display. The phone is frickin awesome!!!

Mine is supposed to arrive Tuesday. Happy to hear you like it!!
It now shows unavailable on Amazon. Can't find any of the versions!! I wonder how many they had!

BB9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60>Motion>S7active

Sedp23

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
I originally had preordered from bh photo at the beginning of August for the silver version but after about 3 weeks with no information on a ship date I cancelled it. But it seems like it's sold out everywhere else too is there anywhere that has them in stock

OTCHRussell

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
I originally had preordered from bh photo at the beginning of August for the silver version but after about 3 weeks with no information on a ship date I cancelled it. But it seems like it's sold out everywhere else too is there anywhere that has them in stock

I emailed the seller on Amazon that I got my phone from. He said he sold out quickly but is waiting for more from Asus. Either they didn't make many, or they are selling like hotcakes!! 😆
In any case, after one week I am VERY happy with mine. Time will tell how durable it is and how often I get updates.

BB9000>Q10>Z10>Z30>Classic>Dtek50>Dtek60>Motion>S7active>Zenfone6

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
That's terrible. Asus didn't know this phone will sell like hot cake ;). Have you try other website?

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Can't find it anywhere. From what I'm hearing bh is supposed to get stock at the end of this month
I returned my. It's good phone with great spec, but it's lacking B66-71 on T-Mobile. I'm not getting the speed or coverage I paying for.

Sedp23

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
I returned my. It's good phone with great spec, but it's lacking B66-71 on T-Mobile. I'm not getting the speed or coverage I paying for.
Varies by your area I guess. I have the 5z with the same bands I get great speeds and coverage without those bands

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Varies by your area I guess. I have the 5z with the same bands I get great speeds and coverage without those bands
True, but I'm very picky on device I purchased :). I need to see some value in both world. I ordered ZTE Axon 10 Pro. The device have both B66-71 and support VoLTE on T-Mobile.

Sedp23

Apr 26, 2015
Visit site
Looks like a good phone. I was worried about zte getting banned again. I had the axon 7 when the first ban went into effect and didn't like worrying about the future of the phone and support

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt