I just ordered a Zenfone 6 for my sister. Have to order the skins too. I have tried a Gadgetshieldz skins on my S10 which was pretty good in quality and price. Have you guys got any idea about any brands? I'm not a big fan of that bulky cases and all. But in Zenfone 6 it has a flip camera, And obviously there is no protection for the camera when using cases. So I have to go with skins for the scratch protection.

https://www.gadgetshieldz.com/asus-z...ers-wraps.html
    06-27-2019 02:43 AM
    I just ordered a Zenfone 6 for my sister. Have to order the skins too. I have tried a Gadgetshieldz skins on my S10 which was pretty good in quality and price. Have you guys got any idea about any brands? I'm not a big fan of that bulky cases and all. But in Zenfone 6 it has a flip camera, And obviously there is no protection for the camera when using cases. So I have to go with skins for the scratch protection.

https://www.gadgetshieldz.com/asus-z...ers-wraps.html
    Does this skins offer any camera protection??. Because the cases out there in the market doesn't offer any camera protection that part alone is left/cut out.
    06-27-2019 08:04 AM
    Does this skins offer any camera protection??. Because the cases out there in the market doesn't offer any camera protection that part alone is left/cut out.
    Yes, You will get the camera protection as well. It will protect the phone from scratches.
    07-12-2019 07:14 AM