Need help! for Asus Zenfone 5. No display. Not charging. Vibrates randomly.

Jonah Amores

May 17, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone. Please help me.

My phone hang while watching a video. I refresh it by turning it off. But to my surprise, as far as I can remember, the screen turned black (slowly) as it turned off. So I open it after a few minutes, but sadly it never open since. I tried to charged it but no response. I plugged it on my laptop but no response. Except that it vibrates when I plugged it on. Then after a few minutes, no response again.

I have a feeling that my phone is charging while attached to my laptop, because the back feels hot (but not too hot).

So what shall I do about this issue? Can someone please tell me that my last option is to get it fix at the asus service here in the Philippines?
please. I really need help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Plug it into a wall outlet and let it charge undisturbed overnight. Then try powering on by pressing and holding Power for at least 15-20 seconds. If nothing happens (or if the battery still gets hot while charging), then the battery may have failed. You'd have to bring it to a repair shop to replace the battery (or to further investigate the problem).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki