Guys.. I really Need Help... My Phone Just Automatically Shutsdown and Not Powering Up after Plu

Alfafiatozz

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
Guyzz.. need Help Phone Not working anymore after i plug it into a new Powerbank .... Any Solutions ... and Remedies??? Plzz Help.. :( :':)':)':)':)':)':)'(
SMartphone : Asus Zenfone..

honeybun1986

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
You have your standard charger came with your phone ? If yes, plug that and see whether the phone is indicating charging.
Post the results here.

Alfafiatozz

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
.. Thanks for replying ..... umm still not working ma'am/sir.. even if i plug my Asus charger i cannot power up the phone and the phone is not indicating that its charging ...

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Have you tried a soft reset? Don't worry, you won't lose any data. Press and hold down the Power button for approximately 8-10 seconds. See if that does anything.

Keep us updated!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you saying that the phone was working and charging normally until you plugged it into a new powerbank?

My guess is that either the battery or the microUSB port failed. You probably need to bring it to a repair shop.

Alfafiatozz

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
Thanks For Replying sir... i once tried bringing it into the repair shop but they seems can't figure out the problem .... they check the Battery tried over again but its still the same .... maybe i'll recheck it again .. on a skilled Technician ... Thanks ..

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ask them to test the battery and the charging port. It's also possible that the motherboard has failed.

Alfafiatozz

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site
They already tried it . sir .. but it seems it still not working .... they've. already check the battery .. but still not working... i think the main problem is the Motherboard...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae