My zenpad z300m it's currently having issues in regards to WiFi as in it will shut off and do a restart cycle every time the wifi connects. That being said I did a factory reset because I thought maybe it was an application causing it but it's actually the unit itself and I did buy the thing "used" however they did reset and send the whole thing in because the customer before me had the same issue and I am 100% very convinced that they will say the tablet is having no issues and they are not able to replicate it. As they said the last thing to the last customer. And no this was not some Joe blow future shop/best buy...etc. that sold me this.

I've done a full factory reset and am completely ****ed now as I cannot turn the wifi on to "google verify". So the thing is a glorified paperweight.

Hell I even went so far as to try to down grade from android 7 to 6.1 so i could try to bypass it with no success. Needless to say this is the first and last time I buy an asus tablet.

Thank god for returns.

I post this if anyone has had the same issue and somehow managed to fix it. If not the above sentence is what will be the final outcome soon.
    08-12-2017 12:34 AM