I have a Asus zenpad 8.0 in my car as a car tablet. I use the app Tasker to control when to shut the tablet off and when to turn it back on. For some reason there is a strange drainage going on in my tablet where I will go from 100% battery to 20% in 12 hours. This does not happen all the time however it does happen often, around once a week I would say. When I check what drained my batter all it says is "android os". So to fix this random drainage I figure I would just feed the tablet power 24/7 and not have to worry about this issue. To do that I figure I would use 2 different chargers, one slow charger and one 2.4 amp fast charger. I will config this in tasker to turn on the tablet ect ect when it reads power from AC, and I will config it to turn the screen off and go into standby when it reads the power as usb. By doing this I could feed the tablet power all the time and never have to worry about random battery drainage issues.
    The problem is I have no idea how to hook two chargers to this tablet at one time. Is there some kind of usb type C splitter that splits into 2 usb males? I been looking all over the net and can't find anything that would be able to do what I need. If I can hook two chargers to this tablet at once I can use a relay to switch between what gets power and when.
    Any help would be great thanks.
    03-17-2016 05:01 AM