Did anyone order the Zenwatch 2 from google?

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm eye-balling this one closely as I have and love the original. Haven't ordered one yet tho.

I will second the request for pics and your thoughts once you get yours :) .

Mahmoud52

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
I ordered it from Google store paid $149.99 for the Navy Blue color I paid for express shipping plus Michigan tax total was around $178 I waited about 15 mins decided why pay that much when I can wait till Friday to go to best buy and buy the Asus zenwatch 2 with the rubber band for $129.99 so I canceled the order lol I tried 5 best buy stores last wk trying to buy the Samsung s2 watch they only had display model I got really annoyed called samsung told the customer lady after trying to order the s2 watch from them she said it would take 6 days b4 I get it I was why do customers have to drive from city to city to buy samsung products? I told her why do you guys make it hard for ppl to buy your products? I told her why compete with Apple when you can't make your products available for the consumer? All these questions and she had no answer's which made me mad smh I told her I own all samsung products from refrigerator to washer and dryer to smart TV to all the Samsung notes and you guys still suck at Making things easy for customers. I told her I will just buy lg urban watch which I did from best buy I got it for $296. Instead of $349.99 had it a whole day nice design nice watch I didn't like the eco android experience first time maybe is why lol going to get asus zenwatch 2 since it's only $129.99 from best buy hopefully for that price I won't mind android wear.

Posted via the Android Central App

azjerry

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
I pre-ordered my ZW2 from Best Buy when possible a week or two ago. It's supposed to be shipped or delivered (I've seen both mentioned in various places) on Friday. Easy as pie.

Update:
Awhile after posting I got an email from BB stating that my order has been shipped. While I've got a tracking number UPS hasn't picked it up yet so no delivery date available. Wouldn't be surprised to see it Friday.

Last edited:

Exnavyphotog

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I got mine today. It's the Navy Blue but I didn't like the band so I switched out the band with the old ZW brown one. I like it better the the Blue one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20