So I've had the ZW2 for a couple weeks now. Alround great experience.

One issue is making me batty though.

Once in a while when I swipe around on the watch I get a short little buzz (vibration) and then the watch goes to standby mode.

Then I have to wake up the watch all over again and navigate to what I was doing.

I've experimented to see if it is how I am swiping but it is starting to become a time waster.

I am running ZW Manager on my phone. I have also done a factory reset on the watch side and an uninstall/reinstall of ZW Manager and Android Wear on the phone side. Any thoughts?

Currently using LG G4 and Asus Zenwatch 2.
    01-07-2016 08:22 AM
    Have you gone into the developer mode and done their tests?
    01-07-2016 08:49 AM
    I think what's happening is when you swipe you lay down your finger on the screen and touch it on a bigger surface. That's registered as a palm cover and sends the watch to stand by. Make sure you only touch the screen with the tip of your finger.

EDIT:
    I take this back. Tried it on mine and you really need to lay your finger across the entire screen to trigger it. There is a fairly good chance that you're not doing that.
    01-07-2016 06:42 PM
    Thanks for the speculation anyways... It was something I hadn't considered. In addition to this issue I ended up with my contacts screen on the watch saying: Contacts temporarily unavailable.

One fix that was suggested on Reddit for that issue was to turn wifi off and restart. To be honest this seems to have resolved the stuttering screen too!

I'm still not sure what the ramifications of no wifi is or if the fixes that this step created were a fluke that is temporary.

I'll see how it goes!

Currently using LG G4 and Asus Zenwatch 2.
    01-08-2016 10:26 PM
    This sounds like what happens when you push down on the side button. Perhaps your hand/arm is pushing into that button while you are swiping around?
    01-28-2016 04:51 PM