Apparently my watch recently updated to Android Wear 1.4 / Android 6.0.1. Everything seems to be working fine. I was able to make a phone call through the watch (hear/speak directly from the watch itself).

One issue I am having is with the "Do Not Disturb" settings. Previously I would have the watch set to vibrate and then set the phone to "Do Not Disturb". This gave me vibrating notifications on my watch, but no duplicate vibrations on my phone.

Now with the update it appears that the "Do Not Disturb" settings are linked between the watch and phone. When I set either of them to be on, it makes it the same on the other one, and vice versa.

Is there any way to fix this? Thanks!

Moto X Pure Edition (2015)
    ASUS ZenWatch 2
    Android Wear 1.4
    Android 6.0.1
    03-11-2016 10:30 AM
    open android wear app > hit the gear > select mute phone alerts & calls
    03-13-2016 04:13 PM
    Apparently my watch recently updated to Android Wear 1.4 / Android 6.0.1. Everything seems to be working fine. I was able to make a phone call through the watch (hear/speak directly from the watch itself).

One issue I am having is with the "Do Not Disturb" settings. Previously I would have the watch set to vibrate and then set the phone to "Do Not Disturb". This gave me vibrating notifications on my watch, but no duplicate vibrations on my phone.

Now with the update it appears that the "Do Not Disturb" settings are linked between the watch and phone. When I set either of them to be on, it makes it the same on the other one, and vice versa.

Is there any way to fix this? Thanks!

Moto X Pure Edition (2015)
    ASUS ZenWatch 2
    Android Wear 1.4
    Android 6.0.1
    Welcome to Android Central!

Did you get it figured out?
    03-15-2016 09:10 AM
    Welcome to Android Central!

Did you get it figured out?
    Thanks! See below.

open android wear app > hit the gear > select mute phone alerts & calls
    Thanks for the response. This does work! I preferred it the old way (where each was controlled independently) but I think I'll get used to this. The benefit I can see here is that if leave your watch behind, it will automatically activate notifications on your phone (although this could be bad if you didn't want them on). The only other inconvenience is if you want to turn the phone notifications back on while the watch is still connected, then you have to go into Android Wear and change this setting, instead of just being able to push the volume button on the side of the phone.
    03-15-2016 01:12 PM
    Maybe that setting didn't work. Today I'm getting notifications on the phone and watch again. The slider for that setting is still turned on.
    03-16-2016 10:31 AM
    Maybe that setting didn't work. Today I'm getting notifications on the phone and watch again. The slider for that setting is still turned on.
    I have noticed since yday ( I also updated to March update, reason?) my mute is not working either. did u update to new March update?

N5x on Fi Network here
    03-16-2016 11:08 AM
    I have noticed since yday ( I also updated to March update, reason?) my mute is not working either. did u update to new March update?

N5x on Fi Network here
    Yes. Issues started after the update.
    03-16-2016 11:19 AM
    kinda sick and tired that every update breaks something else.

N5x on Fi Network here
    03-16-2016 02:31 PM
    I still get duplicate vibrations on my phone and watch to this date.
    04-25-2016 10:15 AM