Asus ZW2 Won't Connect for Calls

A

AC Question

Hi I have an Asus Zenwatch 2 that paired reasonably well to my Note 4 phone. Recently, I upgraded to a Samsung S7 Edge w/ Marshmallow, and I get notifications on my ZW2 phone. However, whenever I try to make or receive a call, the speaker will not work on the watch- it all goes through the phone instead of the eatch.

I have Bluetooth on and am receiving notifications, but when I look at the phone while troubleshooting calls, the bluetooth icon is off. I click it, and it comes up with the "Select device" screen, saying "No nearby Bluetooth devices found". So the overall BT is on, connected, and I'm receiving notifications, but when I try to do a call, it says BT is off and won't connect the speaker/mic on the watch to do the call.

I've reset the watch numerous times, reset the phone, and it will not connect the watch to the phone for sending/receiving calls on the watch. It's driving me nuts, and I'd really like to get it to work! Please help!

TruPlaya187

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
try this on the watch settings > Bluetooth > at the bottom see if this setting is checked

Settings - Bluetooth - Play phone audio on watch (on or off) now concerning this, if you enable this feature which you will be able to answer the calls from your phone, if ever you have a car that has Bluetooth in it, the watch will interfere with your car...I had to disable mine since I didn't get the calls in my car anymore.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang