See update below for latest into******I have had the large 49mm ZW2 for about a week now. I am now testing to see how long I can go without charging and I am at 34% and almost at the end of my 3rd day since the last charge. Wifi and bluetooth are on, screen on full bright, screen in off mode unless I touch the screen, getures and vibrate are on. I am using the Glance face with 4 options out of 6 options being monitored by it. So far very happy with it. I only have a couple of apps and I check all my alerts from my phone on it. It is used regularly.

It did have a few burps the first day, but smooth as butter since. I just wish I could tell it to leave me alone when it comes to sitting. It is always asking me to get up and move. I have Fit disabled, but can not find how to disable Wellness. Even though I have disabled the sensors for both apps.

My favorite feature is zooming/magnification. It is under Accessibility, Magnifications Gestures. Now I can triple tap on the screen where I need it magnified and pinch to adjust zoom on screen. Since I need reading glasses, its nice to check the date, battery of the phone and the watch or the weather without needing my glasses.

So far, so good after a week. It looks like 2 days will be my charging sweet spot. That will leave me some juice for another day incase I forget to charge.

****7-8-2016 It has been almost two months since my post. Watch still rocks. Only change is I now typically get just over 2 days out of a charge. No more apps, I think I rely on it more for alerts and sending texts from time to time. Very happy with it. I just wish the little loop that holds the end of the strap was a little tighter. It just slides up and down the strap and I ofter have the tail hanging without the little loop. Mine is the chrome with the plastic brown strap. Not going to change the strap just now.
    05-16-2016 05:39 PM

It did have a few burps the first day, but smooth as butter since. I just wish I could tell it to leave me alone when it comes to sitting. It is always asking me to get up and move. I have Fit disabled, but can not find how to disable Wellness. Even though I have disabled the sensors for both apps.
    **SEE UPDATE BELOW FOR A RESOLUTION TO THIS ISSUE.

I have uninstalled the wellness app and no longer receive those "get active" notifications on my ZenWatch 2. That would be my bet if you don't care about the fitness tracking.
    OhAlfie likes this.
    05-16-2016 07:22 PM
    I ended up getting about 67 hours in that 3 days and put it on the charger with 25% left of the battery.

Penguwin--How did you uninstall Wellness? Wellness and Fit are both built in and cant be deleted unless you Jailbreak your watch. How did you do it?

Thanks.
    05-17-2016 11:07 AM
    Go to AndroidWear..settings...block notifications.
    05-17-2016 11:25 AM
    I ended up getting about 67 hours in that 3 days and put it on the charger with 25% left of the battery.

Penguwin--How did you uninstall Wellness? Wellness and Fit are both built in and cant be deleted unless you Jailbreak your watch. How did you do it?

Thanks.
    I meant I uninstalled wellness from the phone and have not received the active alerts since. There may be something else to it tho... I'll have to look more into this one.

Possibly blocking the app as mentioned above.
    05-18-2016 04:44 AM
    Perfect!!! Thank you, OhAlfie.
    05-19-2016 04:57 PM

I stumbled across how to turn off the idle reminder by accident today. Don't get me wrong... blocking the app on the watch will work as well, but if you wanted your goal / steps status, but not the idle alert, the blocking method won't do.

So, forgive my earlier post about uninstalling the wellness app... that had nothing to do with it apparently.

On the watch, either say "show me my steps" once engaging the "OK, Google" speak now screen or select that command in the suggested list by swiping to the right three times...

If you are asked what app you want to use to complete this action, select "wellness". You should now be presented with a summary of your steps...

Now, swipe over to the right and you should see a card for "start a workout", swipe over to the right one more time and you should see "idle alert ON".... tap that to turn it OFF.

Now, you can leave the wellness app unblocked, still receive your fitness goals / steps information, but NOT be annoyed to stand up every now and then 😁 .
    05-20-2016 03:11 AM
    Great work. Thank you Penguwin.
    Penguwin likes this.
    05-20-2016 12:08 PM
    How is everyone liking their watch? I had an iPhone and an apple watch which I loved but got a galaxy s7 last month and I am super happy with it.

Anyway, I tried the gear s2 and the watch is so big and clunky. I have small wrists so figured the 45mm Asus would work perfectly.

Your thoughts and reviews are greatly appreciated!
    05-20-2016 12:24 PM
    How is everyone liking their watch? I had an iPhone and an apple watch which I loved but got a galaxy s7 last month and I am super happy with it.

Anyway, I tried the gear s2 and the watch is so big and clunky. I have small wrists so figured the 45mm Asus would work perfectly.

Your thoughts and reviews are greatly appreciated!
    Those with small wrists (like myself) can still wear smartwatches 😁 . Check out this older thread HERE for some pics and ideas for the small wristed.
    05-21-2016 02:21 AM
    I am still loving my Zen 2. A little less on the battery performance, but I can easily get 2 full days. Size, I can not help you with that.

Sorry it took so long to respond. AC showed no replies recently and I had two. I just happened to come in here to update my opinion on the watch.
    07-08-2016 09:05 PM