Am I the last one suffering disconnect from phone?

ABCDCBA

Jun 17, 2016
Visit site
Hello guys
My Watch keep disconnect from my phone.
Watch version: Android Wear 1.4.0.2633150 Google Play Service 8.7.02(2624717-534) Android OS 6.0.1

Phone Version: 5.0.2 (Samsung A5000)

It seems after I full reset my phone, it became nice for about two days, but now it happen this problem again.

The Watch will disconnect from phone about 2 hours after connect in Android Wear app . the duration is not exact, maybe 1 hour, maybe 3.

The only way to connect again is go into Android Wear app, it cann't fix by connect/disconnect bluetooth, nor ZenWatch manager.
Enter Android Wear app is the only way to reconnect.

Is there anyone else suffer this too? I googled and find no new disconnect issue in 2016. But mine

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Hrmm.... can't say I've had much issue on mine.

How far apart (distance wise) are the phone and watch usually?

Are you using any "battery saver" apps like JuiceDefender that may be turning off your Bluetooth connection?

Anything you can think of that would be interfering with the connection? (I.e. other Bluetooth devices on you, etc.)

Old Stoneface

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
I've had that problem between my ZenWatch2 and my 1st Generation Moto G.

It nearly always happens when the watch gets separated from the phone for too great a distance. The thing that's annoying is that simply bringing them back together may or may not restore the connection. Sometimes, as ABCDCBA experiences, I have to go into Android Wear on the phone, at which point it then re-establishes the connection.

As I posted in another thread: WiFi sometimes helps, sometimes not. Sometimes WiFi will pick up where Bluetooth leaves off, and sometimes it will not.

ABCDCBA

Jun 17, 2016
Visit site
I've had that problem between my ZenWatch2 and my 1st Generation Moto G.

It nearly always happens when the watch gets separated from the phone for too great a distance. The thing that's annoying is that simply bringing them back together may or may not restore the connection. Sometimes, as ABCDCBA experiences, I have to go into Android Wear on the phone, at which point it then re-establishes the connection.

As I posted in another thread: WiFi sometimes helps, sometimes not. Sometimes WiFi will pick up where Bluetooth leaves off, and sometimes it will not.

yes, it seems like you said, I don't know wifi affect or not, but sometimes phone is just in my pocket when I noticed the disconnection. :(

dabombcra

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello guys
My Watch keep disconnect from my phone.
Watch version: Android Wear 1.4.0.2633150 Google Play Service 8.7.02(2624717-534) Android OS 6.0.1

Phone Version: 5.0.2 (Samsung A5000)

It seems after I full reset my phone, it became nice for about two days, but now it happen this problem again.

The Watch will disconnect from phone about 2 hours after connect in Android Wear app . the duration is not exact, maybe 1 hour, maybe 3.

The only way to connect again is go into Android Wear app, it cann't fix by connect/disconnect bluetooth, nor ZenWatch manager.
Enter Android Wear app is the only way to reconnect.

Is there anyone else suffer this too? I googled and find no new disconnect issue in 2016. But mine
I noticed this happening since I upgradedy Verizon Note 4 the other day. I'm going to do a factory reset because of this and the fast battery drain I'm getting. If I figure out a fix, I will post here.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87