Replacement watch won't pare

kadmanMusic

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
My original watch worked great until the charger refused to charge the watch. I used my warranty and got a full replacement in the mail. Unfortunately, now it won't pare (or stay pared) with my Droid Turbo 2. It will initially be found, connect long enough to register itself in my Bluetooth settings, and then disconnects. My phone seems to think the Bluetooth in the watch is either turned off or put of range. I haven't been able to figure out if this is a problem with the watch or the phone. I can connect to my car's Bluetooth, which makes me think it's the watch, but it's refurbished from the factory, which makes me think it must be the phone.

Anyone have any thoughts?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'd still suspect the watch because it's a refurb. It may have been checked by the manufacturer for defects, but they can't always catch all of them with their testing. Remember that a refurb may have been returned once already, and there's no way for you to know if the return was for a technical issue or if the previous owner just didn't want it.

I would contact ASUS and let them know what's happening with your replacement--ask for another replacement.

kadmanMusic

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I had someone suggest clearing the cache partition on my phone and then try again. I somehow doubt this will work, but it's worth a shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech