Recommendations for a digital watch face

Shadowbelle

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm currently using Watchmaker with a face that shows the time digitally in big numbers. (I have old eyes. My justification for buying the watch is that two of the three lights are out in my car radio, and getting the watch was cheaper than getting the radio replaced. Apparently you can't just get the light replaced. Justification for new gadget!)

Anyway, this face is OK, but the minutes are the same size as the hours. I'd like the hours to be bigger. Simple background -- right now I have a sunrise sort of look -- simple, but attractive. (Anyone who hasn't got presbyopia will have if they live long enough, so don't mock me. Bad eyes are a merit badge of survival.)

Can anyone recommend that sort of a face? Simple straight across digital, hours bigger than minutes? I haven't seen anything like it in the Play Store -- so many cool faces, but all too fussy, and I just need to be able to tell the time by looking at my wrist when I am driving.

Morgan Nec

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Vigor is good for the general time. It's my generic time goto as I am not as concerned about the other displayed stats. I had changed the Vigor background to all black as well just because I thought the one that came with it was goofy.

Posted via the Android Central App

Willber G

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Here is a simple one I made in Watchmaker. Just create separate elements for the hours and minutes and you can adjust their sizes to what you want.

u9.jpg

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Here are some that I'm using from watchmaker...

2c8ad4a8e048f6495e74edf0736d8557.jpg

If you don't like the ones above... I'd recommend installing watchmaker and visiting facerepo.com to find something that works for you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463