POPup info bar

ccps

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if that is the proper description. Is there a way to disable the info bar that pops up when you say quickly look at your watch and the watch face comes up and you get the smaller three icons about weather / battery life and steps and then the larger pop up info bar goes over top and usually displays your steps today or whatever else may be coming from your phones notification bar. the lrger bar stays over the smaller icon long enough that the smaller ones go away so i don't see that info. I would prefer not to see this notification bar. Unless this is the mechanism that gets me my text, email etc. then I guess that's a no go. or is there a way for the icons that come with the watch face to stay on longer then the notification bar? my only real gripe so far.

ToeJamm57

Jan 5, 2015
Visit site
I think what you are describing are the Google Now cards and other notifications. You can go into the watch's settings on your phone and alter the types of notifications you receive to the watch and which apps you want to notify.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC