Post your watch faces!

Willber G

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Here are three that I designed:

Watchmaker (the outer circle sweeps the seconds radar-style)
u11-2.jpg

Watchmaker (the watch and phone battery levels are shown either side of the year in ambient mode)
u12.jpg

Intellicom (choosing the right colour to mimic luminescent hands and numbers was tricky)
Test 23.png

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Nice ones! Are you uploading them to Facerepo.com? If not, maybe you should! It's also a great source for free watchfaces :)

Willber G

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I had a look at Facepro a while ago but didn't see anything I fancied so I decided to make my own. I'll have another look, there are probably more there now.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
They recently added Watchface (it used to be Facer only) so I'm sure you'll find something new :) I do have to admit, the most popular 'action' seems to be happening with round watchfaces, but a lot are porting theirs into 'square' ones.

macolliejr

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
Does everyone have to create their own or is there a way to share them? I've seen a lot of awesome faces on peoples posts around the forum but can't find them for download. Does that mean they personally made them? Is there a marketplace for them? I'm not afraid to pay for some of the good ones. Case in point that Breitling one above. Also I've seen a Tag Monaco (I believe from the user with the Cubs face above, but I could be wrong on that), both of which I'd pay for if available. Please help a newbie out!

Posted via the Android Central App

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
Does everyone have to create their own or is there a way to share them? I've seen a lot of awesome faces on peoples posts around the forum but can't find them for download. Does that mean they personally made them? Is there a marketplace for them? I'm not afraid to pay for some of the good ones. Case in point that Breitling one above. Also I've seen a Tag Monaco (I believe from the user with the Cubs face above, but I could be wrong on that), both of which I'd pay for if available. Please help a newbie out!

Posted via the Android Central App
Easiest thing to do IMO, is download Watchmaker from the Google Play store (go for the premium version if you don't mind spending a little to unlock extra features and support the Dev). Then visit www.facerepo.com ... Lots of options there.

Nicest things I like about watchmaker (I have the premium unlocked one), is the ability and ease of editing existing watch faces. Say, you find a perfect watch face that you love, but it's in a color you just don't like. In most cases you can edit the downloaded watch face directly on your smartphone through the watchmaker app and change the color to whatever you desire.

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
My current one for sister site, Connectedly...

aef559ea62838c4e6e3d8e52886b199f.jpg

pcsguy88

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Are there any Fossil logo'd faces out there? Yes, I'm a fossil brand ***** (watches, bags, etc) and all my bands are from Fossil. What can I say? Their leather is amazing.

pcsguy88

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Browsing around in there for a day tells me my next watch will be round. It seems the future of Android is round which saddens me since I have always prefered slim square watches like my Skagen. Hopefully someone gets the round design nice and trim in the next year or two when I'm ready to upgrade.

mr_nobody

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, it seems pretty clear that round watches are more prevalent in AW at this time. That being said, I have no problem with just slapping a square bell & ross style case of my own design on top of round watch faces and using them on my g watch.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon