Where did some of the faces go??????

macolliejr

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
I finally bought a Zenwatch and the guy at BestBuy was nice and all and helpped me set it up, but...

He seemed to not know what he's doing really and just kind of rushed through it. Well I noticed after leaving that I cannot find two of the original stock faces in the available faces anymore. I'm sure its a simple setting or something but I can't find it anywhere!!! Any clue where they might be hiding? They still show on the Zenwatch Manager app on the phone. But are nowhere to he found on the actual watch.

Is it possible I'm somehow only seeing Android Wear faces and not the Asus ones. Or are some of the Asus ones hiding somewhere?

Posted via the Android Central App

macolliejr

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
Disregard.

Apparently the watch just took a little while to update to a new software. Once it did that I gained a lot more control though Android Gear on the phone. But in the spirit of sharing I'll leave this up for any other new owners.

Lesson of the story...make sure you get the sales person at Best Buy to check for updates AND don't let them rush through it. Remember its not your fault they don't know anything. Get your moneys worth!

Penguwin

VR Expert
Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
If you haven't tried it already, I'd suggest the ZenWatch manager app and Watchmaker app (both available in the play store) for more watch faces and customization to your new ZenWatch!

Enjoy!

teejay69

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
If you're really missing those watch faces, resetting to factory defaults should get them back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance