One Drive

pcsguy88

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Broke my Zenwatch this weekend. Why the hell did they feel the need to create a watch face in the first place? I had issues all weekend as soon as it installed to the point that I reset and reloaded the watch on Monday. One Drive reinstalled itself Tuesday and my battery did not make it to dinner Tue and Wed. I uninstalled One Drive from my phone this morning and now my battery is at 70% at 3:30pm as was normal. Google needs to make a way for us to decide what installs on the watch and what does not. Thank goodness the new Google Photo was just released and unattached to Google+ to back up my photos. Was nice knowing you One Drive.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Any sync app installed fresh is going to sync all data, chewing the battery up. It's not One Drive, it's "cloud". Do the same thing with Mega, Google Drive, Box or any other cloud storage and it would have done the same thing.

pcsguy88

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Any sync app installed fresh is going to sync all data, chewing the battery up. It's not One Drive, it's "cloud". Do the same thing with Mega, Google Drive, Box or any other cloud storage and it would have done the same thing.

Why would my Zenwatch sync to the cloud for OneDrive? It wasn't an app, it was a watchface they pushed without asking. Maybe their intent was to stream photos from your cloud bucket onto the watchface, but it did not work in the 72hrs it was installed. Regardless, Google needs to give us control of what apps push to our watches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair