I just bought my Asus zenwatch today and I updated it all the way to 5.1.1. I noticed that when I turn off the "always on" feature, when the screen is off and I tap the screen to wake it, a green screen flashes real quick before the screen wakes.

Has anyone else had this issue? I feel like when I updated to 5.1.1 alot of weird things have been happening. I was not able to connect for a while and the screen randomly turned off like if it got stuck.

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled and done factory resets on the watch and the phone. I am still getting the green screen flicker.

I don't know what I should try next. On the Asus website they have 2 previous updates and no android 5.1.1 on there. Can I somehow roll back to an older version of the zenwatch? or should I try to reinstall the Android 5.1.1 update?
    08-03-2015 04:36 AM
    I got my Zenwatch a few days ago I had to go through the update. I'm not getting that green flash. If I were you, I think I'd return the watch and get a new one.

I'm sorry. I know it's a pain to return and set it up all over again. I'd be concerned that other problems will crop up the longer you have the watch.
    Nelson Guerrero likes this.
    08-03-2015 07:44 AM
    okay thanks. Thats probably what I am going to do. It's still doing the green flicker. I feel like it may have something to do with either the update to 5.1.1 that didn't install properly, or these watch face apps like Facer that might have messed something up.
    08-03-2015 02:46 PM