Why does my brand new Asus Zen watch disconnect from my phone all of the time?

A

AC Question

why does my brand new asus zen watch disconnect from my phone all of the time

I just got my new watch. then i got my phone. i pared them up and within 30 seconds, on my watch a Google play service error. then another com. Google. something pops up to. every time i factory reset it or do stuff with Google play service like resting it or uninstalling updates or do what other people say on line it still pops up, i don't know if its trying to update or something like that, its just weird.

my phone is on 5.0 and its a BLU Studio c 5+5

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: why does my brand new asus zen watch disconnect from my phone all of the time

Welcome to Android Central! You have the Android Wear app installed, right? I wonder if there's some problem with the firmware on that phone that is causing conflicts.

May 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: why does my brand new asus zen watch disconnect from my phone all of the time

I have a Microsoft band, an Asus Zenwatch, and a moto 360. The 360 and band rarely, if ever disconnect. The zenwatch disconnects if I get over 10 ft away from it and often if my phone is in my pocket and my watch on my wrist. I think it had a cheap Bluetooth radio.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar