ZenManager faces won't sync with my watch

A

AC Question

I have customized different faces for my watch on my phone and it won't transfer to my watch. What am I doing wrong????

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you talking about the watchfaces that came with the watch (i.e., in ZenWatch Manager), or did you create faces using ZenWatch Face Designer?

Have you already tried rebooting the watch and/or the phone? Do you have more than one Android Wear watch, or just that ZenWatch?

mellipetz

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Thank you! This is my 1st & only android wear watch. I am using ZenWatch Manager & I have rebooted the watch several times.

Also, I charged the watch last night and this morning it went from 99%-7% battery in 1/2 hour!!

Hoping I didn't make a bad decision with this watch. 😕

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
At this point, I'd do a factory reset of the watch, and set it up again. If that behavior persists, bring it back to the store if it's relatively new, or contact ASUS for warranty repair/replacement.

I have a 1st generation ZenWatch that has been very reliable, without any battery issues, and I haven't seen many complaints about it in general--so yours might just be a dud.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63